Monday, May 23, 2016

Free Ebook!

Hi guys!  Sorry it's been a little while since my last post.  It's been crazy around here, especially being a teacher at the end of the school year.  But the very good news is that summer is on the way!

I am excited for the blog posts to come during this summer.  I am hereby declaring summer of '16 to be the Summer of Savings.  You are going to love my next post, all about lean and green cleaners.  But before we get to that, I just had to write a quick post to let you know about some exciting news for my book 8 (Really Creative) Ways to Save.  For the next three days only (May 23-25), you can download the eBook from Amazon absolutely free.  I promise, there is no gimmick and no catch, except that this offer only applies to the eBook and is only good for 3 days.


I would like to ask you a favor though: if you enjoy the book (or even if you don't), I'd love for you to leave an honest review on Amazon under the product page when you're finished.  That would make me very happy, indeed.

To download your free copy of 8 (Really Creative) Ways to Save, click here.  You will be redirected to Amazon's site.  The ebook goes back to full price of $3.99 on Thursday.

Thank you for your support. As always, happy saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment