Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Some days I save, Some days I don't!

I wasn't planning on starting a blog about saving.  And then 5 different people (who know what they're talking about) said I should.

I released my 2nd self-published book today!  It is called 8 (Really Creative) Ways to Save and is all about saving money in order to fund your dreams and goals.  It is available on Amazon here.

Here I am, riding the wave of success that comes with publishing a book.  Ok, make that imaginary wave of success because life is pretty much the same as it was yesterday.  I had to go to the doctor for an on-going sinus infection.

I headed to the front desk after the appointment.  "Ok, Mrs. King, that will be $134.21."

I thought about asking her if there was a discount for people who just wrote books on saving money! Then I changed my mind and paid the bill.

The point of the matter is this: Some days I save money and some days I don't.  I guess I'll be reading my own book and working on some of the creative savings tips to make up for an expensive doctor's appointment!

Life happens and life is expensive.  Wouldn't you agree?




No comments:

Post a Comment