My Spring Break has officially begun!
I don't know about you, but spring makes me happy. I love looking at trees that have been barren all winter and watch them slowly erupt in buds of new life. I love how the grass that has been brown starts turning that beautiful, vibrant green.
This year, I'm determined to do some deep spring cleaning. Do you have any special plans for springtime?
I wanted to let you know about a very special sale that is taking place during my spring break. For the dates of March 20-26th, the eBook version of 8 (Really Creative) Ways to Save is going to be just $1.99!! For less than a cost of a Big Mac, you can purchase this awesome resource that will save you money. To access the Amazon product page, click here.
I am certain that just by reading the first few chapters, you will save at least 4 times the cost of this resource. And that's if you purchased it at full retail price of $9.99!
Here is a description of 8 (Really Creative) Ways to Save:
"Are you ready to start living your dreams? Wouldn't it be nice to have the money to fund them? What if you're not a natural saver or your income is limited?
8 (Really Creative) Ways to Save will walk you through fun, innovative tips to inspire new savings habits that you will want to use the rest of your life. Written by a resourceful and innovative mom, wife, and teacher, Kristin King has researched, tested, and lived each one of the tips she shares with you.
Here's what this book will do for you:
- Enhance your ability to think creatively when it comes to saving money
- Provide you with the tools you need to fund your dreams, even if you have a low income
- Empower you to save, even if you've been a "spender" all your life
- Help you increase your savings, whether a little or lot, through fun and unusual tips
- Facilitate and establish habits of a lifetime saver by taking the tips and making them work for you and your family
- Give you three surefire action tips at the end of each chapter to get you on the fast track to great savings
If you're ready to get serious about your financial future, 8 (Really Creative) Ways to Save (plus three bonus chapters with additional tips) will jumpstart your savings habits so you can fully fund your wildest dreams!"
Remember, this sale only lasts Sunday-Saturday, March 20-26th, so make sure you download your copy soon!
I can't wait to hear how this book helps you become an expert and creative saver!
Again, here's the link to the Amazon product page.
Happy reading and happy saving, dear friends!